While I wait for my grow bags to arrive from England (or wherever they are coming from), my seed potatoes are sprouting. So I decided to start a grow bag using a black garbage bag as per a post I saw somewhere on the web. T helped me move the soil - I was using regular garden implements (trowel), he was using his earthmover and dumptruck. The earthmover did have a problem getting into the big bag of soil but eventually the job was done. I planted some potatoes and we'll see if it works. Hopefully I can continue with this idea for all the potatoes.
And we found a new bird feeder this afternoon and installed it so the birds don't go hungry.